Adirondack Chair – Classic Ipe
Nothing compares to a classic, which is why the Heritage Adirondack Dining Chair is unrivaled for style and comfort. Pairing perfectly with the Adirondack Footrest from Jensen Outdoor, the chair’s spacious dimensions allow you to stretch out and relax, while traditional cottage styling evokes memories of simpler times. Individual slats of Ipe timber form the signature slanted back, ergonomic seat and roomy armrests that invite you to sit and stay awhile.
The Heritage Collection (formerly Classic Ipe) is defined by artisan craftmanship and the use of sustainably-sourced, 100% FSC certified Ipe timber from tropical forests in Bolivia. Ipe timber is widely known for its astounding durability and resistance to weather, moisture, sun and wind. The stunning, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber when new may be preserved with basic care, or may be allowed to slowly mature into a shimmering silver patina that sits beautifully in any landscape.
- Sturdy frame is crafted from 100% FSC certified, solid Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- The outstanding durability and weather resistance of Ipe timber make it ideal for outdoor landscapes.
- Ipe timber displays a glass-smooth hand finish from a fine-grain sanding technique.
- Upon arrival, Ipe timber has a chocolate brown color that may be maintained over time, if desired, or allowed to develop a subtle silver patina.
- Constructed with metal joinery for enhanced strength.
- Slanted back and contoured seat are formed from individual slats of Ipe timber for maximum comfort.
- Traditional cottage design makes the chair a natural in a yard, on a deck or gathered around an Ipe dining table, especially when paired with the Adirondack Footrest from Jensen Outdoor.